We may not know exactly how the COVID-19 situation will play out, but we do know that God often does amazing things in our lives during times of crisis. In fact, most people come to faith in the midst of a life crisis.
Paradise Springs would like to be a resource for you and your family during this uncertain time. We want to help you draw closer to God...and build deeper, more meaningful relationships with each other.
We have seen God's faithfulness and experienced his amazing love and grace first hand. He has proven countless times throughout history and in our own lives how trustworthy He is, and the incredible ways He brings beauty and goodness out of suffering and trials. We can trust Him with this too!
- Subscribe to our weekly Email Newsletter Paradise Post
- Receive updates and encouragement via text messages, just text "ADD ME" to 602-788-0234
- We want to pray for you! Send your prayer requests to email@example.com
- Follow us and post on our Facebook and Instagram
- Watch video updates from our church family on our YouTube channel
Helping One Another
Remember…the church is not a building or a meeting time. The church is the people of God. We are the church!
- We want to help meet needs and share resources during this difficult time. If you have or know of a need, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to coordinate with others to help you get necessities. We will be sharing these needs as we hear of them, so that you can help contribute.
Sound familiar? “All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had.” Acts 4:32
- Requests are shared in the weekly newsletter, and we encourage everyone to be praying throughout the week for those requests.
Worship and Bible Studies
Not having our usual Sunday Service provides a great opportunity to break out of our comfort zone! It's easy to sit and listen to a message, but before you do that... let's stretch ourselves. Take some time reading Scripture and praying with your family and you will find this trial to be a tremendous time of spiritual growth!
- Check out our Newsletters for at home worship suggestions. For the next few weeks we will provide specific Scriptures, songs, and prayer requests so that we can worship together while we’re apart!
- Listen to previously recorded messages from our sermon archive.
- The whole family will be edified through great Bible studies and uplifting content through Right Now Media! Email email@example.com to request free access to our membership.
- Be on the lookout for upcoming video messages from Pastor Rich